In my previous book reviews on the first two books, I discussed how to take responsibility and know when it’s time to fight. Each of those is a great lesson, and I recommend you check those out if you haven’t. For this episode, we’ll discuss conquering evil and what the fallout is when it’s defeated. Both of these are important to understand, and if we’re to be successful at driving evil out of our culture, we’ll need these lessons. So, either watch this discussion (above) or listen (below).
If we plan on conquering evil, we'll have to be ready to learn from these books and be ready to fight when all seems lost. Despite being backed into a corner on all fronts, the good guys fight on. That's what it takes to win the war: courage, cunning and perseverance.
"Sing and be glad, all ye children of the West,
for your King shall come again,
and he shall dwell among you
all the days of your life.
And the Tree that was withered shall be renewed,J.R.R. Tolkien
and he shall plant it in the high places,
and the City shall be blessed."
After Evil is Defeated
Once the main battle was one, many of the friends parted ways and went home. Some of the more ancient beings like the elves or Gandalf set sail for a different land. The rest were left behind to live the normal life, the peaceful life. They had rebuilding to do, and some lingering ruffians to clean up, but they knew the battle was won. Now, they had to ensure that this sort of evil wouldn't rise again, which is the hard part.
240. What happened to yesterday's episode? - Conversation of Our Generation
- 240. What happened to yesterday's episode?
- 239. Neo-paganism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
- 238. Postmodernism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
- 237. Scientism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
- 236. Materialism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly