There comes a time when you have to fight, even if it seems hopeless. I think we’re at that point in our culture. And no, I’m not calling for actual violence. I’m calling for us to simply rise up and speak the truth, even when it’s hard. You may not want to be the one to take part in the battle. But when it’s time to fight, you don’t always have a choice. I think this book demonstrates how we ought to act when we’re up against the wall and see no way out.
"Arise now, arise, Riders of Theoden!J.R.R. Tolkien
Dire deeds awake, dark is it eastward.
Let horse be bridled, horn be sounded!
How to Know it's Time to Fight
It can be hard to know when you should stand your ground and fight. Sometimes it's clear, and sometimes it's murky. However, I think right now we can clearly see that our culture is under attack from many directions. Some of the most basic truths are being called into question. We don't trust our institutions, and deservedly so. Furthermore, the education of our children is being undermined and used to indoctrinate them. So, if you ask me, it's time to push back. It's time to fight.
Fighting for a Lost Cause
But, how do we go about that? Has the left not completely taken over the culture? While they may have taken over most of the culture, I don't think fighting back is a lost cause. It may be a long shot, but they were able to systematically and radically subvert the culture over the past century. I think we can play their game of inches as well and flip the culture.
240. What happened to yesterday's episode? - Conversation of Our Generation
- 240. What happened to yesterday's episode?
- 239. Neo-paganism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
- 238. Postmodernism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
- 237. Scientism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
- 236. Materialism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly