With everything going on with Ghislaine Maxwell, and potentially another “suicide” on the way, I thought it would be good to give my thoughts on a great book about Epstein. This story is going to come back up, and I think it’s important to know the background so you don’t get gaslighted.
“The only time I commit to conspiracy theories is when something way retarded happens. Like Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone.”–Joe Rogan
There are some, actually many, gross details in this book. So, if you’re not comfortable with that, it may not be for you. But, if you’re up for it, I think it’s an important read to be ready for the storm to come.
Curious about Epstein and all he was involved in? This book covers it all. https://conversationofourgeneration.com/2020/07/16/135-book-review–filthy-rich-by-james-patterson/Tweet
The narrative style of this book is engaging and easy to follow. It almost flows like a story, not reporting, but it is incredibly informational and documented. Honestly, I wasn’t sure what it would be like going into this book, but it was a captivating story, although off-putting, and the book was written well also. Overall, I think it was a great read.
Enjoy solving today’s problems with the wisdom of the past? Join the Conversation of Our Generation.
240. What happened to yesterday's episode? – Conversation of Our Generation
- 240. What happened to yesterday's episode?
- 239. Neo-paganism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
- 238. Postmodernism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
- 237. Scientism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
- 236. Materialism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly