With leaders of the influential BLM movement claiming to be avowed Marxists, I think it’s good we look at what Marx and his followers believe. This book is a travel through the development of Marxist thought from simply economic to what it is today: an all-encompassing cultural push.
In this book, Sir. Roger Scruton follows the development of Marxist ideology from Post -war Europe to the 80’s and to today. This is actually the book that caused the first cancellation as he was ostracized from the University where he was teaching. He takes on a number of thinkers you’d know as well as many you may not know.
“The Marxist theory of ideology is extremely contentious, not least because it is tied to socio-economic hypotheses that are no longer believable.”–Roger Scruton
If you’re curious how the left has taken over institutions of education to help them peddle Marxism, this is how. The methods, jargon, and beliefs are laid out in this book for you to follow. Plus, you’ll have many excerpts from their works to see how they think, rather than only getting it second-hand. If you’re confused about the moment we’re in, this book will offer clarity.
Enjoy solving today’s problems with the wisdom of the past? Join the Conversation of Our Generation.
155. Book Review | How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie – Conversation of Our Generation
- 155. Book Review | How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- 154. How To Become A Published Author
- 153. Book Review | Anatomy of the State by Murray Rothbard
- 152. Where’s The Line Between Politics And Morality?
- 151. Book Review | The Importance of Being Earnest By Oscar Wilde
- 150. Unplug To Recharge
- 149. Book Review | The Screwtape Letters By C.S. Lewis
- 148. Justice of the Ancient World and Today
- 147. Book Review | Fools, Frauds, and Firebrands by Roger Scruton
- 146. Observing Politics Without Going Crazy