I sat down on Saturday with Beth and Theresa to talk about why they’ve decided to reject the premises and conclusions of Feminism. These two ladies have left behind the ideas of feminism and embraced their femininity, and encourage other women to do the same. So, I wanted to chat with them to understand why that’s the case, and the benefits that come with their decision.
“The feminist agenda is not about equal rights for women. It is about a socialist, anti-family political movement that encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians.”-Pat Robertson
In this episode we discuss a range of problems with feminism as an ideology, and most especially how it’s thrust upon women against their wills and without their knowledge.
Here are some of the questions we discuss:
- Why should we reject feminism outright instead of dissecting the waves?
- What are the basic assumptions that ensure that feminism logically leads to what we see today?
- What are some of the effects it’s had?
- How has feminism affected family life?
- How has feminism taught women to dislike their children and reject their fertility?
- How does it affect men, whether or not they realize it?
Enjoy solving today’s problems with the wisdom of the past? Join the Conversation of Our Generation.
142. Don't Attribute To Stupidity That Which Is Proven To Be Malice – Conversation of Our Generation
- 142. Don't Attribute To Stupidity That Which Is Proven To Be Malice
- 141. Book Review | Freedom of Religion Decisions of the United States by Maureen Harrison & Steve Gilbert
- 140. Secularism, America's Established Church
- 139. Book Review | Art of War by Sun Tzu
- 138. Feminism And The Attack on Femininity | Interview with Freed From Feminism