I sat down on Saturday with Beth and Theresa to talk about why they’ve decided to reject the premises and conclusions of Feminism. These two ladies have left behind the ideas of feminism and embraced their femininity, and encourage other women to do the same. So, I wanted to chat with them to understand why that’s the case, and the benefits that come with their decision.
“The feminist agenda is not about equal rights for women. It is about a socialist, anti-family political movement that encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians.”-Pat Robertson
I talked with the ladies from Freed From Feminism a few months back and wanted to revisit a few great parts of our conversation. In this conversation, we discussed a wide range of problems with feminism. So, I thought it would be good to revisit our chat and elaborate on some of those ideas. After you listen to this episode, if you’re interested in what they have to say you can check out the full interview here.
“Feminism is doomed to failure because it is based on an attempt to repeal and restructure human nature.”-Phyllis Schlafly
Some of the Problems with Feminism
The thrust of the argument for Theresa and Beth is that feminism is based on an idea that cannot stand. Women and men are inherently unequal. While that doesn’t mean women are more or less than men, it does mean there is difference between the sexes. However, feminism seeks to erase those differences, which inevitably leads to many problems and complications. Below, we’ll take a look at a couple of the problems with feminism that arise from this mistaken idea that men and women ought to be equal in all respects.
Subscribe here to keep up with the Conversation of Our Generation:
Subscribe to watch the full interview.
That’s part of the Silver-Level subscription. Login or subscribe to watch.
In this episode we discuss a range of problems with feminism as an ideology, and most especially how it’s thrust upon women against their wills and without their knowledge.
Here are some of the questions we discuss:
- Why should we reject feminism outright instead of dissecting the waves?
- What are the basic assumptions that ensure that feminism logically leads to what we see today?
- What are some of the effects it’s had?
- How has feminism affected family life?
- How has feminism taught women to dislike their children and reject their fertility?
- How does it affect men, whether or not they realize it?
If you want to learn more about Freed From Feminism, you can subscribe to their podcast here or follow them on Twitter.
Enjoy solving today’s problems with the wisdom of the past? Join the Conversation of Our Generation.
240. What happened to yesterday's episode? – Conversation of Our Generation
- 240. What happened to yesterday's episode?
- 239. Neo-paganism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
- 238. Postmodernism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
- 237. Scientism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
- 236. Materialism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly