Wow, what a start to 2021… I was really hoping we’d leave some of our insanity behind, but apparently not. Instead, we seemed to have doubled down, like we did on masks. Despite all the insanity, there are some bright spots and great things happening. I want to share some hope for 2021 that I have.
Here are some bright spots that give me hope for 2021:
- Dr. Yenor’s book, The Recovery of Family Life is catching fire
- People are tired of national politics
- It’s a new year for your Reading List Resolution
Dr. Yenor’s book, The Recovery of Family Life is catching fire
And, this is great because the family is the core of a society. Any society that doesn’t value the family is in decline, so restoring the primacy of family is huge. Check out my interview with Scott to learn more.
People are tired of national politics
This may be a surprise, but I’ve seen even very political accounts already getting bored of the Biden administration. The media is definitely pushing this, although they aren’t the most reliable. However, a step back from politics might help us find some unity.
It’s a new year for your Reading List Resolution
Not sure about you, but I get hyped up each January for all the books I plan on reading. But, if you need some ideas, you can check out this list of books I find valuable or check out my Book Review YouTube playlist.
But what bright spots have you seen in 2021? Is there anything that gives you hope for a life after the pandemic? Shoot me an email and let me know! Here’s where you can contact me to let me know.
I hope 2021 is much better year, and it’s each of us working towards that together that makes that hope a reality. So, I look forward to solving the problems of today with the wisdom of the past alongside you.
If you want to get this to your email monthly, and want to keep up with the Conversation of Our Generation, you can sign up here.
240. What happened to yesterday's episode? – Conversation of Our Generation
- 240. What happened to yesterday's episode?
- 239. Neo-paganism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
- 238. Postmodernism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
- 237. Scientism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
- 236. Materialism & The Human Person | The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
Leave a Reply