A few weeks back, I had the chance to sit down and talk to the guys at the Vital Masculinity Project. The conversation covered a range of topics, and was a lot of fun. They put it up on their site, and I thought while I was on vacation this would be a great episode to share with you.
“Virtue makes the man.”
I enjoy the back and forth that’s possible with smart people interested in the truth. And, I hope you enjoy it as well. If so, let me know so that I can try to make more things like this happen. I’ve been speaking with a couple other people about finding a way to collaborate, so maybe this could be a more regular occurrence.
Check out this conversation between @ConOfOurGen and @TheVMPod. Really solid dialogue in search of truth >> https://conversationofourgeneration.com/130-interview-with-the-vital-masculinity-projectTweet
The Vital Masculinity Project has posted a couple of guest blogs as well to the Conversation of Our Generation, so if you like this interview, check those out as well as their other content too.
About The Vital Masculinity Project
Our goal is to restore classical masculinity by encouraging men to pursue virtue and brotherhood. While there are many competing voices on manliness today, most have forgotten this foundation of character while instead focusing on externals. We strive to provide practical steps for all men to begin their journey to becoming virtuous. Visit our Journal for reflections virtue and manliness or check out our podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or any of your other favorite podcast providers to listen to rich conversations about them.
132. Is America Worth Defending? – Conversation of Our Generation
- 132. Is America Worth Defending?
- 131. Book Review | The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
- 130. Interview with the Vital Masculinity Project
- 129. Book Review | 12 Rules For Life by Jordan B. Peterson
- 128. Why Marx is Wrong From Premise to Conclusion
- 127. Book Review | Controversial Essays by Thomas Sowell
- 126. When Lies Spread Faster Than Truth
- 125. Book Review | Politics by Aristotle
- 124. Our Pornographic Culture
- 123. Book Review | Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell