A few weeks back, I had the chance to sit down and talk to the guys at the Vital Masculinity Project. The conversation covered a range of topics, and was a lot of fun. They put it up on their site, and I thought while I was on vacation this would be a great episode to share with you.
“Virtue makes the man.”
I enjoy the back and forth that’s possible with smart people interested in the truth. And, I hope you enjoy it as well. If so, let me know so that I can try to make more things like this happen. I’ve been speaking with a couple other people about finding a way to collaborate, so maybe this could be a more regular occurrence.
Check out this conversation between @ConOfOurGen and @TheVMPod. Really solid dialogue in search of truth >> https://conversationofourgeneration.com/130-interview-with-the-vital-masculinity-projectTweet
The Vital Masculinity Project has posted a couple of guest blogs as well to the Conversation of Our Generation, so if you like this interview, check those out as well as their other content too.
About The Vital Masculinity Project
Our goal is to restore classical masculinity by encouraging men to pursue virtue and brotherhood. While there are many competing voices on manliness today, most have forgotten this foundation of character while instead focusing on externals. We strive to provide practical steps for all men to begin their journey to becoming virtuous. Visit our Journal for reflections virtue and manliness or check out our podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or any of your other favorite podcast providers to listen to rich conversations about them.
156. Art From the Point of View of an Artist | Amy Mastrine Interview – Conversation of Our Generation
- 156. Art From the Point of View of an Artist | Amy Mastrine Interview
- 155. Book Review | How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- 154. How To Become A Published Author
- 153. Book Review | Anatomy of the State by Murray Rothbard
- 152. Where’s The Line Between Politics And Morality?
- 151. Book Review | The Importance of Being Earnest By Oscar Wilde
- 150. Unplug To Recharge
- 149. Book Review | The Screwtape Letters By C.S. Lewis
- 148. Justice of the Ancient World and Today
- 147. Book Review | Fools, Frauds, and Firebrands by Roger Scruton